Friday, July 19, 2013

Sunless Tanner Review

So it's summer time, and everyone wants to have that beachy glow.  This season I have tried 3 different products to give me that desired look.  These products all apply well as long as you have properly prepped your skin for application.

First is Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer which "gradually creates flawless natural looking color."  It retails for about $8 at any drugstore.  This product gives pretty good color, but I just can't get past the smell.  I can't stand it, even the "scentless" version still has the scent.  
Jergens Natural Glow $8

Next is Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Sunkissed Bronze Instant Self-Tan Lotion with Tint.  I think I purchased this for $12.  This product, out of the bottle, is brown.  The color alone was scary to me, but I went for it.  This product definitely gives you a strong glow.  I would say my skin tone is fair-medium.  It is definitely tan, not orange.  This product is good if you're looking for a dramatic change--quick.  It is very noticeable to others that you are wearing it because the color is strong.  I put it on a few days before my graduation so it would have time to fade and wash off a little and not be fresh for family photos.  

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Sunkissed Bronze Instant Self-Tan Lotion with Tint

The last product is my favorite so far.  It is Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin which retails for about $10 at drugstores.  I've found that the bronze is just right.  The scent is fairly pleasant.  I also liked that this lotion doesn't contain any glitter (the other 2 did).   

Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin $10

No comments:

Post a Comment