Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kardashian Kolor for Nicole by OPI

I love me some Kardashians!


Right around the holidays, the Kardashian klan introduced their Kardashian Kolor nail polish line for Nicole by OPI.  The line includes 14 kolors, each named after one of the Kardashian/Jenner women, priced at $9/each.  Have a look:


Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Listen to Your Momager!
My Empire, My Rules
Follow Me On Glitter
Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam
Wear Something Spar-Kylie
All Kendall-ed Up
Disco Dolls
Kendall on the Katwalk
It's All About the Glam
Sealed With a Kris
Kim-pletely In Love
Hard Kourt Fashionista

I've always noticed how Kim konstantly has the perfect nude nails, so I will def be trying Kim-pletely in Love.  I'm also a sucker for sparkle!


No comments:

Post a Comment