Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Obsessed: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

I was recently in Sephora, and I tested Clinique's Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm.  I tested the balm in Super Strawberry.  To my surprise and delight it was very hydrating and refreshing!  I definitely wanted to purchase it, except the color I wanted was not in stock; Woppin Watermelon.  Nonetheless, I decided to look for it online.  


What it is:
A super-nourishing tinted lip balm.


What it does:
This gorgeous lip color treats lips to mouthwatering moisture and a hint of soft shine.  It never needs sharpening-- simply swivel up to reveal more of the balm.


What else you need to know:
Allergy tested, 100% Fragrance free.
Size: 0.1 oz


~ From Sephora.com


Comes in 8 delicious colors!  Cons: I wish it was scented!

Sephora | Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm $15



No comments:

Post a Comment