Sunday, January 15, 2012

Solved: Scarf Dilemma

I recently re-arranged my bedroom (at 11:00 at night, not sure my neighbors upstairs appreciated it) and I've almost got everything in place, except for my slew of scarves!  I used to hang them from a floor lamp which had two conjoining stems, but now because of the new placement of the lamp, the scarves are now homeless.  Problem.

In the past I've tried simply hanging them from a regular hanger, but that always gets messy and the hanger gets too flimsy.  So, I decided to do some research.  Below I have picked out some of my faves (all from Amazon):

Spectrum Accessory Organizer $10

Hanger Shop Ultra Slim Velvet 4-Bar Hanger $9

InterDesign Hanger $8

InterDesign Accessory Rack $8

Lavie International Hanger $7
Proman Products Simplicity Hanger $8

Richards Homewares Friction Loop $3.50

Richards Housewares Non-Slip Friction Rack $6



No comments:

Post a Comment